Friday, September 20, 2013

DIY envelope clutch

HI!
I want to share with you this great way to DIY clutch. In the future I'll do some gifts for my friends :) What do you think? ;)

DIY envelope clutch 

from http://www.swellmayde.com/2011/03/diy-envelope-clutch.html

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(vintage romper, river island feather headband)

I’ve been wanting an oversized clutch for a while now, especially since I laid eyes on that Celine clutch shot by Tommy Ton for style.com. Its minimalism is so beautiful. Then, I saw the Clare Vivier La Pochette on ofakind.com and instantly knew what my next DIY would be. I couldn’t decide what color fabric to choose, so... why not make 2? The steps are pretty simple and I probably could’ve made 10!! But alas… I restrained myself and settled on 2… I made one in cocoa brown leather and one in coral faux python. Excited to put these to good use throughout the coming spring season…

No comments:

Post a Comment